From Cloud to Clarity. We’ll explain it so you can exploit it at Cloud Expo Europe 2013 Cloud Expo Europe will be 2013’s interpretative cloud computing event. It offers a free to attend world-class conference programme, including over 130 presentations across 9 streams and 8 dedicated theatres. In the biggest gathering of thought leaders and practitioners […]
www.saaschronicles.com and the exciting world of Cloud Computing! Here You Will Find: News, Updates, Articles, How-to's and Latest Cloud Computing Trends.
Most Recent Posts
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Afterlogic Aurora Integrates Corporate Email, Collaboration, and Helpdesk
- Jelastic Launches New Mobile Application for Cloud Platform Management
- Jelastic Releases 1.9.2 Version of Its Cloud Platform
- New Cloud Document Automation Platform
- Puppet Labs Announces Puppet Enterprise 3.0
- Cloud Connect Chicago 2013
- Jelastic Launches New Version of Its Innovative Java and PHP Hosting Platform
- It's the little things that matter in Amazon Redshift upgrade April 23, 2014Amazon Web Services has increased the number of simultaneous queries its hosted data warehouse Redshift can handle, improving performance in cases where many small queries are now forced to wait. Amazon contends that Redshift lowers the bar for implementing and managing a data warehouse. The company provisions the infrastructure and tasks such as backups and […]
- Aereo argues that ruling against it could hurt cloud storage business April 23, 2014If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that streaming video provider Aereo violates the copyrights of TV networks, it may also put cloud storage services at risk, the company's lawyer argued Monday.
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis April 22, 2014Salesforce.com recently celebrated its 15th year in existence, and as the SaaS (software-as-a-service) vendor races toward US$5 billion in revenue its influence on the industry is being felt more than ever. At the same time, some signs indicate that Salesforce.com is having a few growing pains, as well as showing some trappings of the mega-vendors it once mo […]
- It's the little things that matter in Amazon Redshift upgrade April 23, 2014