From Cloud to Clarity. We’ll explain it so you can exploit it at Cloud Expo Europe 2013 Cloud Expo Europe will be 2013’s interpretative cloud computing event. It offers a free to attend world-class conference programme, including over 130 presentations across 9 streams and 8 dedicated theatres. In the biggest gathering of thought leaders and practitioners […]
www.saaschronicles.com and the exciting world of Cloud Computing! Here You Will Find: News, Updates, Articles, How-to's and Latest Cloud Computing Trends.
Most Recent Posts
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Afterlogic Aurora Integrates Corporate Email, Collaboration, and Helpdesk
- Jelastic Launches New Mobile Application for Cloud Platform Management
- Jelastic Releases 1.9.2 Version of Its Cloud Platform
- New Cloud Document Automation Platform
- Puppet Labs Announces Puppet Enterprise 3.0
- Cloud Connect Chicago 2013
- Jelastic Launches New Version of Its Innovative Java and PHP Hosting Platform
- Manage app logons and authorizations via the cloud December 13, 2013From an IT perspective, Post Holdings, the company behind cereal brands including Fruity Pebbles and Grape-Nuts, recently became a $1 billion, 100-year-old startup.
- Dell and Red Hat team to sell enterprise OpenStack December 12, 2013Dell will start selling systems early next year that run Red Hat's version of the OpenStack open-source cloud platform. The offering will be tailored for large enterprises that wish to set up private clouds, said Radhesh Balakrishnan, Red Hat general manager for virtualization and OpenStack.
- Microsoft launches network of Azure providers December 12, 2013Microsoft has launched the Cloud OS Network, a global consortium of cloud service providers that offer Windows Azure IaaS (infrastructure-as-a-service). More than 25 providers have signed up for the network for its initial launch, including Capgemini, Capita IT Services of Glasgow, CGI, Computer Sciences Corporation, Dimension Data of Australia, DorukNet of […]
- Manage app logons and authorizations via the cloud December 13, 2013