From Cloud to Clarity. We’ll explain it so you can exploit it at Cloud Expo Europe 2013 Cloud Expo Europe will be 2013’s interpretative cloud computing event. It offers a free to attend world-class conference programme, including over 130 presentations across 9 streams and 8 dedicated theatres. In the biggest gathering of thought leaders and practitioners […]
www.saaschronicles.com and the exciting world of Cloud Computing! Here You Will Find: News, Updates, Articles, How-to's and Latest Cloud Computing Trends.
Most Recent Posts
- Fujitsu Launches Ten New Enterprise-Model Computers, Including a Tablet, Thin Clients and Others
- Riverbed SteelHead 8.6 Adds Support for Microsoft Azure, and Optimizes and Accelerates Delivery of Applications Across 90% of Public Clouds
- Cloud Security Alliance Releases Cloud Controls Matrix, Version 3.0
- Afterlogic Aurora Integrates Corporate Email, Collaboration, and Helpdesk
- Jelastic Launches New Mobile Application for Cloud Platform Management
- Jelastic Releases 1.9.2 Version of Its Cloud Platform
- New Cloud Document Automation Platform
- Puppet Labs Announces Puppet Enterprise 3.0
- Microsoft revenue lifted by cloud sales to businesses July 23, 2014Strong sales of cloud products to businesses helped lift Microsoft's revenue by 18 percent last quarter, though its profits declined. Revenue for the quarter ended June 30 was $23.4 billion, up from $19.9 billion last year and ahead of the consensus analyst estimate of $23 billion, according to a poll by Thomson Reuters.
- Oracle builds on BlueKai acquisition with Data Cloud July 23, 2014Oracle is combining its BlueKai consumer data aggregation platform with other parts of its catalog to create Oracle Data Cloud, a data-as-a-service offering aimed at companies that want to reach customers and prospects across multiple channels. As part of Data Cloud, Oracle is offering two services. The first is Oracle DaaS for Marketing, a subscription-base
- Docker acquires Orchard in a sign of rising ambitions July 23, 2014Credit: iStockphoto
- Microsoft revenue lifted by cloud sales to businesses July 23, 2014