WHAT: Cloud technology is playing a transformative role in the way firms operate today. This first-ever, information-packed conference will help you embrace cloud technology as a strategic opportunity to start or evolve your client accounting services practice into the digital firm of today. You’ll learn how to provide value-added Business Process Outsourcing and Outsourced CFO services including bill management, financial reporting analysis, cash flow management, payroll services and more via a cloud-based platform. You’ll also hear from tax practitioners who have realized significant benefits via tax workflow management and tax document automation solutions at their firms.
This premiere User Conference combines cloud and mobile technology with practice development strategies and hands-on training. Together it provides a springboard for obtaining the tools and training you need to create new profit centers at your firm, attract new clients, address your staffing needs, and enhance your role as your clients’ most trusted business advisor.
Conference tracks include:
Technology Strategy sessions to better understand:
- How technology can enable firms to become more collaborative, introduce new service lines and attract new and diverse clients
- How to build a high-performing outsourced CFO advisory practice.
- The integral roles that cloud, mobile, and social media are playing in the transformation of the profession.
Practice Development sessions discuss how to:
- Successfully implement technology solutions at your own firm with effective change management best practices.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan to price, position and market cloud-based accounting services.
- Perform client assessments, value your worth/services, and write an effective engagement letter.
- Learn staff recruitment and retention best practices, including how to manage within a virtual staffing model.
Hands-on Interactive User Training sessions can help:
- Partners, managers, and staff currently using XCM, Intacct, Bill.com, Confirmation.com and Paychex can enhance their expertise with these solutions.
- Gain a deeper understanding of these applications along with valuable practice management and sales tools that will help improve workflow processes, client collaboration and on-boarding of new clients.
- Leverage cloud solutions to grow niche practices, including Not-For-Profit, Franchise, Professional Services (Medical/Legal), Technology, and more.
- Special Information for Users of XCM Workflow Management Software: attend a variety of value-add hands-on training sessions for XCM including sessions for reporting, new user tips & tricks, power user training, problem-solving roundtables, tax workflow and client accounting workflow sessions
WHEN: October 28 – October 30, 2012
WHERE: Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
Washington, DC 20745
Hotel Phone: 301-965-4000
For more information, event agenda and to register, please go to: CPA2Biz
© 2012, SaaSChronicles. All rights reserved.