Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America
Braston Hotel, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Taking place on the 28th September 2011, the Cloud Computing World Forum Latin America is a Free-to-attend event and will feature all of the key players within the Cloud Computing and SaaS market providing an introduction, discussion and look into the future for the ICT industry.
This one day conference will provide the most complete and comprehensive platform for the global Cloud Computing and SaaS industry.
Register Free today and get inspiration on how to address your latest issues with advice from real-life end-user case studies and practical examples.
2011 show highlights will include:
- 1 Day Conference on Cloud Computing and SaaS
- Featuring presentations on Cloud Computing, SaaS, Applications, IaaS, Virtualization and PaaS
- Keynote theatre featuring leading industry speakers
- More case studies than any other like event
- 1/2 Day pre-show complimentary workshop available to all – Click Here
- Learn from the key players offering leading products and services
- Pre-show online meeting planner
- Evening networking reception for all attendees